09 Nov 12:30 - 11 Nov 10:00 - Gweru
About Your Trip
The natural beauty of Zimbabwe with its savanna grasslands, azure sky and golden sunsets is matched only by the majesty of its wildlife. And the lion reigns as the most regal of them all. Observe these beautiful beasts as you walk with lion cubs and witness adult lions feed from a distance on this exciting, family-friendly DreamTrip to Gweru in the Midlands Province of Zimbabwe.
Experience other epic adventures on your own during your 3-day stay in Antelope Park. Located on 3,000 acres (1,214 hectares), Antelope Park was named the Leading Private Game Reserve at the 2016 World Travel Awards. Your visit will help support a nonprofit dedicated to boosting the population of wild lions.
What we love:
• You’ll see lions up close as they survey their territory during an intimate lion walk with cubs.
• Antelope Park developed the African Lion Rehabilitation & Release into the Wild Programme, which helps the declining wild lion population of the continent.
• You can find something to please everyone in the family at Antelope Park — activities available include fishing, canoeing, an elephant interaction and more (at an additional cost).
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Antelope Park, Gweru, Zimbabwe, as well as:
• Lion walk; includes professional guides and handlers. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• Lion feeding.
• Antelope Park entrance fees.
• Welcome reception with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
• 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport (BUQ), approximately 99 miles (160 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Enjoy cozy accommodations at Antelope Park, complete with a delightfully comfortable bed. Head to the open-sided dining room and enjoy your meal while taking in the park’s scenery. Cool off from the African sun with a dip in the refreshing pool, then sit and relax on the lounge deck as you look out over the Vungu River, the perfect place to experience a breathtaking African sunset.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• 1 outdoor pool.
• Elephant interactions, horseback riding, fishing and game drives (at an additional cost).
• Complimentary parking.
Deluxe Tier-1 accommodations with:
• Single, double or 3-quarter beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Heater and fan.
• Mosquito net.
• En suite shower.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Standard guest-room refrigerator (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary internet usage (up to 50 megabytes).
Check-in: 2:30 p.m.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Antelope Park, Vungu Road
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
18 Jan 12:30 - 20 Jan 10:00
18 Jan 12:30 - 20 Jan 10:00
Antelope Park Antelope Park
About Your Trip The natural beauty of Zimbabwe with its savanna grasslands, azure sky and golden sunsets is matched only by the majesty of its wildlife. And the lion reigns as... ➧ More info