10 Nov 15:00 - 12 Nov 10:00 - Victoria Falls
Cresta Sprayview Hotel
About Your Trip
Discover the untamed natural beauty of Zimbabwe with a visit to Victoria Falls, one of Africa’s most awe-inspiring landmarks. Watch for wildlife as you transfer to your hotel near the Victoria Falls rainforest — the area is home to many hundreds of species of animals, birds and plant life. Start your visit with a reception to mix and mingle with your fellow DreamTrippers, then join them for a delicious dinner.
Explore your surroundings at your own pace the next afternoon during ample leisure time. Then, as the sun sinks into the horizon, you’ll embark on a tranquil sunset cruise on the Zambezi River high above the falls. Marvel at the lush green surrounding and savor a delicious meal as you snake your way along the Zimbabwe-Zambia border. Don’t forget your camera for this picture-perfect adventure!
What we love:
• The magnificent Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is the largest waterfall in the world by sheer dimensions.
• The spray from the falls averages about 1,300 feet high (396 meters) and can be seen from 30 miles (48 kilometers) away.
• Rainbows are a common sight in the mist of the falls, but during a full moon, visitors can also see a “moonbow” at night.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, as well as:
• Sunset dinner cruise on the Zambezi River; includes transportation.
• Welcome reception poolside at the hotel.
• 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA), approximately 12 miles (20 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Cresta Sprayview Hotel offers front row seats to Mother Nature at her finest, with a convenient location just 0.86 miles (1.4 kilometers) from the famous Victoria Falls rainforest. The hotel — so named because the “smoke” of Mosi-oa-Tunya is visible from the hotel during the rainy season — boasts a long-standing presence in the area, having first opened in the 1960s. The modern incarnation continues to provide some of the most winning accommodations in the Victoria Falls region along with top-quality hospitality.
• 1 restaurant and 2 bars.
• 1 outdoor pool.
• Conference facilities.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed or 2 double beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 2 children.
• Satellite television.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Standard guest-room refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 10 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Cresta Sprayview Hotel
Corner Reynard Road and Livingstone Way
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.